Lots to love.
Less to spend.
iPhone SE packs the most powerful chip into the most
popular size iPhone at the most affordable price.
It's just what you've been waiting for.
Brilliant 4.7? Retina HD display. Speed
and security of Touch ID. Water resistant
to 1 meter for 30 minutes.1 All in a slim,
iPhone 11 Pro
called. It wants
its chip back.
A13 Bionic is the fastest chip ever in a
smartphone, period. Launch apps, play
games and more—all with blazing speed.
Smile, you're in
The advanced camera system with A13
Bionic enables Portrait mode, artfully placing
the focus on your subject—even for selfies.
High, high, high,
4K video means four times the detail of Full
HD. And QuickTake allows you to start
recording video in photo mode by just
holding the shutter.
The show must go on. So iPhone SE
lets you watch up to 13 hours of video
on a single charge.2
Privacy is built in.
Apple products are designed to protect your
privacy and give you control over your
information. It's not always easy. But that's
the kind of innovation Apple believes in.
Even more great stuff.
- True Tone
- Dynamically adjusts white
balance on the display so
images look natural and are
easier on your eyes.
- Haptic touch
- Press and hold an icon for
shortcuts and a slight vibration
makes it feel like you're
pressing a real, physical button.
- Augmented reality
- Run the latest AR apps that let
you measure real-world objects,
map constellations over the
stars, and more.
- Stereo audio recording
- iPhone SE records videos in
stereo to make the sound as
engaging as the picture.
- Faster Wi-Fi and cellular data
- Wi-Fi 6 and Gigabit-class LTE
can deliver much faster download
speeds, whether you're on Wi-Fi
or cellular networks.3
- Audio Sharing
- You and a friend can both rock
out to the same playlist by pairing
two sets of AirPods or Beats
headphones to one iPhone.4
- Dual SIM, dual numbers
- Dual SIM with eSIM lets you
have both a business and a
personal number on the
- Fast-charge capable
- Connect to a fast-charge
adapter (sold separately) to go
from zero to up to 50 percent
in 30 minutes.6
Shop for cases designed just for iPhone.
Explore AirPods, photography tools,
wireless charging docks, and more.
from Apple experts.
AppleCare+ provides extended repair
coverage and priority support from
the people who know iPhone best.
Lose yourself in
60 million songs.
Stream 60 million songs ad-free.◊Download
your favorite tracks. Play them offline.
Watch original stories
from the most creative
minds in TV and film.
Included for one year when you buy an iPhone.◊
- iPhone SE (2nd generation) is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
- Data plan required. Gigabit?class LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/LTE.
- Compatible with AirPods (1st generation or later), Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo3 Wireless, BeatsX, Beats Studio3 Wireless, and Powerbeats3 Wireless and requires the latest version of iOS.
- Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/kb/HT209044.
- Testing conducted by Apple in February 2020 using preproduction iPhone SE (2nd generation) units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720 and 30W Model A1882). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
The trademark "iPhone" is used with a license from Aiphone K.K.
◊ Additional disclaimers:
Apple Music requires a subscription.
￥600/month after free trial. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. See apple.com/jp/promo for more information.
™ and © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.